The perfect cushion for yoga, meditation and relaxation. Higher and wider than a standard yoga bolster, it is the ideal cushion for beginners and less flexible individuals. Its natural buckwheat hull filling allows you to adjust the cushion’s height and firmness to suit your comfort level. A handle is integrated into the cushion for easy transport.
- An essential accessory to maintain body alignment during your meditation practice
- Its round shape lifts the hips and upper body so your legs can rest comfortably.
- The protective cover is hand embroidered, ultra resistant, and machine washable.
- The inner lining allows you to remove or add buckwheat hulls.
- Free shipping for orders over $50 in US & Canada. Our orders are shipped quickly and generally delivered within 3-7 business days.
Why should I use a meditation cushion?
Practicing meditation is easy for some people, but may quickly become painful for others, causing:
• Leg pain
• Back pain due to poor sitting posture (rounded back)
• Difficulty getting up, etc.
Using a meditation pillow or cushion makes your session more comfortable:
• The height of the cushion allows you to cross your legs more easily and painlessly. People with weak hips tend to be more comfortable seated on a cushion.
• The cushion’s firmness allows you to loosen your spine, straighten your bust, and ensure that your back is straight and aligned.
What are the dimensions and materials of the meditation cushion?
- Height: 15 cm (6 inches)
- Diameter: 33 cm (13 inches)
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lbs)
- Protective cover: 100% cotton
- Interior lining: 100% cotton
- Filling: Organic buckwheat hulls
- Handle for easy transport
After diligent research, our team is proud to bring you a meditation pillow that has been ethically designed in India, the most reputable source of meditation practices and accessories.
- The vibrantly colored protective cover is made using a manual embroidery technique that ensures its high quality.
- The buckwheat hulls are accessible, allowing you to adjust the firmness of your cushion, to enjoy this firmness for a long time, and be able to adjust it later on if necessary.
- An ultra-resistant removable cover makes your cushion a durable companion and easy to wash, especially given that its outer shell is exposed to perspiration and to the ground.
How do I adjust the height and firmness of my meditation cushion?
Once you receive your yoga cushion, it is important that you determine the right height for your body type in order to maintain a stable and comfortable posture during your practice. The ideal height of your cushion is based on your own height and your level of flexibility. Once on your cushion, your legs should be crossed and you should naturally be in a meditation position without any strain or discomfort. To adjust the firmness and height of your cushion, open the inner lining and remove some of the buckwheat hulls.
How do I wash my meditation cushion?
Our washing instructions can also be found on a label inside your protective cover.
1- Open the zipper and remove the lining.
2- Wash the protective cover on a delicate cycle in cold water. **Warning: Do NOT wash the lining containing the hulls!
3- Hang to dry.
We accept returns or exchanges within 15 days after you have received your order. While we're sure you'll love your cover, if for any reason you're not satisfied with the product, we'll give you your money back. You will only have to cover the shipping costs to return the product to our warehouse.
**Please note that for hygienic reasons, returns /exchanges or refunds will only be granted if the cover is returned in its original condition. We will not grant refunds for products that have been damaged, soiled or washed.**
For exchanges or refunds, contact us directly at email@example.com and we will guide you through our return process.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.
Self-Care is a radical act !
- Pema Chodron